KTM RC8 R is a 175bhp fire breathing monster that carries a 1,195 cc (72.9 cu in) liquid-cooled 75° V-Twin engine. RC8 R is a bike that looks ahead of its time and in the video down below its going head to head against the KTM’s X-bow that is 360bhp monster. KTM developed the X-Bow in collaboration with Kiska Design, Audi, and Dallara. The X-Bow uses a turbocharged four-cylinder 2.0 litre Audi engine. X-bow can accelerate from 0-62 mph (100 km/h) in 3.9 seconds. Its top speed is 217 km/h (134.9 mph) but we wonder is that enough to beat the mighty RC8 R that too on a track? X-bow surely gets the traction advantage and will be quicker on the curves but the RC8 R is faster on the straight roads. The X-Bow R model recently appeared in the free DriveClub Ignition Expansion Pack and Real Racing 3, while the standard model has appeared in other racing games. We might not be able to see any of the two vehicles in production in future as KTM recently announced that super bikes are deadly for streets and so they are discontinuing the production of RC8 in future.
Video -KTM RC8 R v/s KTM X-Bow on track
Snapshot: Is the 360bhp X-bow enough to beat the 175bhp RC8 R??
Related car news
- 03-02-2020 Autoportal Team Budget FY 2020-21 disappointing for automotive industry
- 29-01-2020 Autoportal Team What the Automobile Industry Seeks From The Budget 2020
- 23-01-2020 Autoportal Team Kia Carnival: Everything You Need to Know About the Upcoming...
- 21-01-2020 Prachi Walia Hyundai Aura - Hyundai's Sub-4-metre Sedan - Image Gallery
- 17-01-2020 Prachi Walia Bajaj Chetak Electric - 7 Things You Need To Know About
- 15-01-2020 Autoportal Team 5 New Skoda Cars Will Be Launched in India in 2020
- Most Popular