Video: Mahindra invites you to join the Mojo Tribe
Snapshot: Mahindra Mojo Tribe invites you to join Mountain Trail ride
Unveiled in 2010, the Mahindra Mojo has been under development phase for nearly 5 years, and it looks like Mojo has managed to uplift its brand image in Indian motorcycle segment. With this new 300cc sports tourer Mahindra wants to strike a chord between freedom, adventure, and its consumer, thus the Mojo Tribe. To promote this idea, Mahindra has released a short YouTube movie called "Born For The Road". For further promotion, Mahindra had recently opened the registration process for the Mojo Mountain Trail Leh-Ladakh ride through places like Leh, Ladakh, Sarchu, Nubra Valley, Pangong, and Kargil will commence on 24 July at New Delhi and culminate at Chandigarh on August 7.
This ride is only open for Mojo owners and other bike aficionados and all interested rider can log onto the official website of Mahindra Mojo for the registration process. This 295cc single-cylinder, liquid cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, EFI, SI engine capable of churning out a maximum power output of 26.82 bhp at 8,000 rpm and a peak torque of 30Nm at 5,500 rpm. The engine will come mated to a 6-speed transmission. So if you are planning to buy this most affordable tourer, we will suggest you have a look at this video first.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-20 17:56:05 Divyanshu Boora How far or close is Mahindra Mojo to us?
- 2014-05-26 22:54:10 Udit Vishal Mahindra planning export of US made Genze to other markets
- 2014-10-21 16:03:38 Sunny Soral Spied: Mahindra Mojo no longer Shy, comes out in Black!!
- 2014-10-22 14:48:35 Arjit Garg Mahindra Mojo spied testing in Ladakh
- 2015-02-10 14:16:36 Sunny Soral Mahindra Mojo - Another Day Another Set of Spy Shots
- 2015-04-29 16:02:17 Sunny Soral Exclusive: Mahindra Gusto 125cc could launch next month; Mahindra Mojo expected, too
- 2015-06-29 11:22:21 Prashant Singh Mahindra Mojo to be launched in next two months
- 2015-09-25 15:09:52 Prashant Singh Mahindra to Launch Mojo in Mid-October
- 2015-10-06 10:37:08 Prashant Singh Mahindra Two Wheelers to launch Mojo on 16th this month.
- 2015-10-15 15:20:08 Prashant Singh Mahindra Mojo launched at an introductory price of INR 1.58 Lakh
- 2015-11-20 17:41:42 Prashant Singh Mahindra hikes the price on Mojo by INR 5000
- 2015-12-01 18:31:19 Prashant Singh Mahindra Two Wheelers sells 19,088 units in the month of November
- 2016-01-06 11:37:46 Prashant Singh Mahindra Two Wheelers suffers 9.91 per cent decline in sales for December 2015
- 2016-03-18 18:30:13 Prashant Singh Mahindra Mojo now available in 15 more Indian cities
- 2016-07-20 16:48:36 Neeraj Jha Rannvijay Singh Joins the first ever Mahindra Mojo Trail