Video - Man steals Harley Davidson Street 750 during the test ride in Hyderabad
Snapshot: The incident occurred recently at Harley-DavidsonвЂ™s Hyderabad showroom.
If this news doesn’t spice you up then nothing will, imagine a person booking a test ride of a highly expensive motorcycle. Goes out on the test ride and never comes back. A similar incident occurred at Harley-Davidson’s Hyderabad showroom in Banjara Hills region. A 30 year old man who came up as potential buyer for Harley Davidson Street 750 motorcycle, fled away riding the test ride vehicle.
He came to the Harley Davidson’s Showroom and filled all the necessary forms before taking the bike out on the test ride, police investigated all the filled information and found out that every single detail was fake. All the security camera’s footage is being repeatedly investigated by the officers to find all the possible clues. Harley Davidson Street 750 is priced at INR 4.32 lakhs (Ex-Showroom) and reaches near 5 Lakhs on road. What do u think about the whole incident? Do you think there should be done regarding the similar incidents that takes place during test rides? Do let us know by commenting in the section below or mentioning us anywhere on the social media. Below is CCTV footage from the showroom.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-26 20:04:56 Udit Vishal Harley-Davidson opens new dealership in Gurgaon
- 2014-10-28 11:08:37 Sunny Soral Rajputana Customs to bring a Harley Davidson Street 750 Special on November 15!!
- 2014-11-24 13:31:01 Sunny Soral RE and HD's most ambitious projects head to head in Sales!
- 2014-12-15 15:53:31 Sunny Soral Harley Davidson Street 500 - Indonesia Launch, HD means serious business!!
- 2015-05-06 11:06:10 Sunny Soral Harley Davidson Winning First Fight with Royal Enfield - Street 750 outsells Continental GT in FY 2015
- 2015-09-09 15:39:58 Prashant Singh Test Ride on a Harley and win an all-expense paid trip to Harley's Homeland
- 2016-03-16 10:47:27 Prashant Singh Harley-Davidson India hikes prices on select models
- 2016-06-17 13:45:58 Neeraj Jha Harley Davidson LiveWire Motorcycle to be launched in next 5 years