Video: TVS BMW G310R spied testing in India; launching soon
Snapshot: The G 310R is the first bike from BMW and TVS Partnership; expected to launch by the end of 2016.
The first product from the technological collaboration of TVS and BMW Company, the G310R has been spied testing on Indian roads indicating its arrival in Indian bike market soon. Captured by Chris Calvin, you can see the test mule is been tested without any camouflages wearing Blue metallic paint. The bike is expected to get two more colour option- White metallic colour and Black.
The G310R has been developed by BMW Motorrad and will be locally manufactured by TVS motor Company. Powering its motor is a powerful liquid cooled, single cylinder, 313cc engine that is capable of producing a maximum power output of 33.4bhp at 9,500 rpm and a peak torque of 28Nm at 7,500rpm. Its engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox transmission. With these specifications, it will compete against KTM Duke 390, Benelli TNT300 and Kawasaki Z250.
It also comes with other notable features such as upside down forks and mono-shock suspension at front and rear, respectively. It gets a wide single-piece handlebar, muscular tank with shrouds and rear LED section. Deceleration power comes with a 300mm disc at front with radial mounted 4-piston calliper and at the rear it has a 240mm disc at rear with 2-piston calliper which is fitted with dual channelled ABS (Anti-braking system) as standard.
As per company official website, the bike is expected to arrive in Q4 of 2016 with a speculated price tag of between Rs 2.30 lakh to Rs 2.40 lakh, and at this price it will surely create a massive stir in Indian bike market.
We think you'd like...
- 2016-02-09 10:59:11 Prashant Singh BMW G310 R to be launched in the festive season this year
- 2016-03-31 12:08:41 Prashant Singh BMW displays Made-In-India G 310 R at the Bangkok Motor Show
- 2016-04-21 11:40:22 Neeraj Jha TVS BMW G310R to launch in India this festive season; Expected price and specification
- 2016-04-28 14:08:05 Neeraj Jha TVS Akula 310 might be launched as Apache RTR 300
- 2016-05-13 12:28:16 Neeraj Jha Video: BMW G 310 R official TV Commercial released
- 2016-05-23 12:24:18 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R to officially launch in October 2016
- 2016-06-16 14:32:10 Prashant Singh BMW G310R caught getting tested on Indian soil again
- 2016-06-27 13:58:13 Neeraj Jha BMW Motorrad to Launch Comic based on G 310 R Motorcycle
- 2016-06-30 13:06:15 Prashant Singh BMW G310 R goes on sale in UK market
- 2016-07-07 13:51:22 Neeraj Jha BMW Commences Production of G 310 R; Launch in October 2016
- 2016-07-08 16:29:03 Neeraj Jha Optional Accessories for BMW G 310 R
- 2016-07-21 13:33:10 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R Launch in India postponed
- 2016-07-22 15:35:47 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R new promotional video released
- 2016-07-22 16:17:06 Prashant Singh BMW G310R to be offered with Michelin tyres
- 2016-07-28 18:24:28 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R Test Ride with KTM Duke 390 and Yamaha MT03
- 2016-08-08 16:53:55 Neeraj Jha BMW G 310 R Motorcycle spotted again; India Launch in 2017
- 2016-08-09 14:10:49 Neeraj Jha Video: BMW G 310 R Exhaust sound; Indian Launch in 2017