Yamaha YZF R15v3.0 cought getting tested on Indonesian roads
Snapshot: Though no details of the new R15 is visible through pictures but we speculate that it carry certain cues from the recently launched street-fighter sibling Xabre or the M-Slaz.
Yamaha Motors India took the motorcycle market in India by storm when they launched the 1st generation R15 back in 2008. Seeing the good response from the Indian crowd, Yamaha launched the version 2 of the same in the Indian market in 2011. The R15 v2.0 was more aggressive looking that came with split seats, different fairing and different suspension setup. According to a report on Iwanbanaran.com, YZF R15v3.0 was caught getting tested on Indonesian roads.
Though no details of the new R15 is visible through pictures but we speculate that it carry certain cues from the recently launched street-fighter sibling Xabre or the M-Slaz. The picture explains the that rear part of the motorcycle still remain unchanged as the tail light and high raised exhaust looks identical to the one seen on R15v2.0.
The new generation R15 is supposed to be built on the same Deltabox frame as seen on previous generation R15s. But this time the bike might be seen equipped with upside down forks at front and a fully digitized instrument cluster to make it a fierce competitor against the Honda CBR150R and the KTM 200 Duke.
Share your views in the comment section below and let us know what according to you should the new R15 feature?
We think you'd like...
- 2014-03-21 17:07:38 Udit Vishal Yamaha Introduces YZF R15 Version 2.0 in new colors
- 2014-04-28 17:27:16 Syed Shiraz Shah Yamaha R25 caught on road
- 2014-04-30 19:23:17 Udit Vishal Yamaha R25 Spied again in Indonesia
- 2015-05-12 14:48:01 Arjit Garg Yamaha YZF-R15 and YZF-R25 special editions launched in Indonesia
- 2015-09-16 12:48:50 Prashant Singh Yamaha MT15 spied getting tested in Thailand
- 2015-09-18 16:21:41 Prashant Singh Yamaha Motors India Launches the original R15 Version back again, named as YZF R15-S
- 2015-11-25 12:29:11 Prashant Singh Video - Yamaha MT-15/MT Slash to make its debut soon.
- 2016-02-22 11:23:30 Prashant Singh Yamaha introduces the YZF-R15 V2.0 in new colours and a higher price tag
- 2016-09-19 11:51:01 Prashant Singh Next gen Yamaha YZF-R15 to get more power and ABS