Yamaha YZF-R25 hit track in Japan
Snapshot: Yamaha organises track day for the newly-launched R25 owners in Japan
Yamaha has recently launched its much-awaited YZF-R25 in Indonesia and managed to grab the attention of motorcycle enthusiats from across the world. Now, to boost the excitement further the company lately organised an exclusive track day in Japan allowing a bunch of journos and very first owners to take this new machine to its limits. Interestingly, a rider shoot the whole session with a set of GoPro cameras mounted around the bike's console and side panels.
Yamaha R25 on track
The R25 is the latest entrant in the quarter-litre motorcycle segment that competes with the likes of Honda CBR250R and Kawasaki Ninja 300. Built around a tubular frame, the R25 is propelled with a newly-developed 250cc, parallel-twin, water-cooled engine that churns out 36bhp of power and 28Nm of rotational force. Yamaha has already received an admirable response for this new model as the company booked over 2800 units within first 25 hours after commencing its bookings for the first time. The company is expected to launch the R25 in the first quarter of 2015 with an starting price of Rs 2.5 lakhs in India.
We think you'd like...
- 2014-05-19 10:51:20 Udit Vishal Yamaha YZF-R25 boasts redline at 14,000 RPM!
- 2014-05-20 13:45:20 Udit Vishal Yamaha launches YZF-R25 in Indonesia
- 2014-05-23 13:50:21 Divyanshu Boora Yamaha YZF R25 breaks records in Indonesian market
- 2014-05-28 18:42:16 Udit Vishal Yamaha announces acceossories for YZF-R25
- 2014-06-12 12:48:12 Udit Vishal Yamaha YZF-R25 special edition is inspired from MotoGP's YZR-M1
- 2014-09-08 12:39:41 BikePortal Team Can India duplicate the Yamaha's R25 Indonesia's success?
- 2015-05-15 16:22:00 Sunny Soral Spied - Yamaha YZF-R3 testing in India