How can we get maximum average from Bajaj CT 100 bike?
Our suggestions to get the maximum mileage from your bike are:
• Get the carburetor tuned for optimum performance.
• Maintain correct tyre pressure & check it periodically
• If air filter is clogged get it cleaned from you local Bajaj service center.
•Bike should be driven at the optimum speed, for bikes it is economical to go in the 40-60 kmph speed if you increase speed beyond this, more fuel gets consumed.
• Check the idling rpm. It should be specific
• Check freely opening & closing of chock lever / knob. If sticky get it repaired.
• Check both wheels for free rotation
• Never park the bike in direct sunlight to avoid evaporation of fuel.
• Clutch lever should not be pressed for long while driving.
Questions about Bajaj CT 100
Does Bajaj CT 100 come with self-start option? Which other bikes come with self-start option in this price range?S.Sarkar 2016-06-26 7 Answer