Why my Bajaj Discover bike deliver low mileage ?
Following are some guidelines to get the optimum mileage, please make sure whether you are following these guidelines.
• Bike should be serviced on regular intervals.
• Bike should be driven at the optimum speed, for bikes it is economical to go in the 40-60 kmph speed if you increase speed beyond this, more fuel gets consumed.
• Correct tyres pressure should be maintained.
• Drive chain should be adjusted correctly.
• Clutch lever should not be pressed for long while driving.
• Engine should not be run in low gears for long.
• Do not park your bike under direct sunlight as it causes evaporation of petrol.
• Switch off the engine if the traffic halt is more than 30 seconds.