Why is the mileage of my Discover 100T bike 35 kmpl?
35 kmpl mileage from a 100cc bike is really too low, following may be the possible reasons for low mileage and our suggestions for solution.
• Air filter might be clogged so get it cleaned from authorized Hero MotoCorp dealer workshop.
• Check freely opening & closing of chock lever / knob. If sticky get it repaired.
• Check both wheels for free rotation
• Check all control cables for free operation.
• Get the carburetor tuned for optimum performance.
• Confirm that there is no leakage / theft of fuel happening.
• Always fill the fuel at reputed fuel pump.
• Maintain correct tyre pressure & check it periodically
• Bike should be driven at the optimum speed (40-60) kmph beyond this speed, more fuel gets consumed.
• Clutch lever should not be pressed for long while driving.
Please contact your local Bajaj dealer or spare parts distributor to confirm the price of Discover 100T carburetor.
Questions about Bajaj Discover