Why my Bajaj Discover 125 engine stops after every 15 kms?
Following may be the possible reason of this problem, and our repair suggestions:
• Air filter intake passage might have blocked, please check.
• You bike's Idle RPM might be lower than the recommended hence engine stops.
• Check the fuel quality in the fuel tank. If suspected change the fuel.
• Air fuel mixture might be lean and thus bike stops.
• Check spark plug cap for firm fitment.
• Check spark for no fouling (Short)
Hope these suggestions would help to solve the problem, if not then we advise you to take you bike to your local Bajaj service center so that they will thoroughly check the bike and solve the problem.
Questions about Bajaj Discover