How to increase the power of Discover 125?
If your bike is losing power it can be difficult to detect the exact reason, as a loss of engine power can have various causes like:
• Spark plug might be dirty, loose, broken or maladjusted.
• Air cleaner might be clogged or poorly sealed.
• Fuel level in the carburetor float bowl might not be proper.
• Valve clearance might be obstructed.
• Engine oil viscosity too high.
• Drive train trouble
• Brake dragging
We advise you to take your bike to your local Bajaj service center so that they will thoroughly examine it and sort out the issue.
Questions about Bajaj Discover