Bajaj Dominar 400 FAQs
1. How many variants of Bajaj Dominar 400 are available in the market?
Bajaj Dominar 400 is available in two variants in the market. Both the variants run on petrol. The variants have been classified based on the types of brakes installed. While one variant has disc brakes installed on the wheels, the other is equipped with twin-channel ABS braking system.
2. What have been the changes introduced in Bajaj Dominar 400 as compared to its predecessor?
Bajaj Dominar has been equipped with several new upgrades that offer it a modern look, with the major upgrades being the installation of Gold Dust Alloy Wheels and launch of 3 new colours - Rock Matte Black, Glacier Blue and Canyon Red.
3. Tell me something about the engine specifications of Bajaj Dominar 400.
Being a cruiser sports motorcycle, Bajaj Dominar 400 is equipped with a powerful 373 cc engine with triple spark technology. It is a single-cylinder engine with liquid cooling, fuel injection and 4-valve head. It generates a maximum power of 34.5 bhp and torque of 35 Nm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed transmission system with slipper clutch.
4. What is the top speed that Bajaj Dominar 400 can achieve? What is the acceleration on it?
The powerful 373 cc engine enables Bajaj Dominar 400 to notch the maximum speed of 148 kmph in a quick interval. The bike accelerates from 0-100 kmph within 8.23 seconds, offering an exhilarating riding experience.
5. What is the mileage offered by Bajaj Dominar 400? How about its fuel tank capacity?
Bajaj Dominar 400 offers an excellent mileage of 27 kmpl under standard driving conditions. The actual mileage varies slightly across cities due to different road conditions. The fuel tank capacity is 13 litres that allows the users to cover long distances without worrying about refuelling.
6. Please throw some light on the dimensions and weight of Bajaj Dominar 400?
Bajaj Dominar sports a sculpted body along with an aggressive stance, which endows it with a muscular appearance. Some of the key dimensions of the bike are:
– Weight: - 182 kg
– Length: - 2156 mm
– Height: - 1112 mm
– Width: - 813 mm
– Ground Clearance: - 157 mm
– Wheel Base: - 1453 mm
7. What are the stand-out features on the Bajaj Dominar 400?
Bajaj has provided some interesting features in Bajaj Dominar 400, making it a worthy competitor in the market. Some of its key features include LED headlamps, speedometer, fuel gauge, ABS indicator, clock, digital-LCD instrument cluster, tachometer and much more.
8. Which major bikes are competing with Bajaj Dominar 400?
Bajaj Dominar 400 is a premium bike from Bajaj and comes with some amazing specifications. Still, it will have to face tough competition from the established players, such as Royal Enfield Classic 350, Honda CBR 250R and Mahindra Mojo.
9. Does Bajaj Dominar 400 come with kick-start option?
Bajaj Dominar 400 is available only with the option of self-start. Right now, there are no announcements from the company regarding the availability of kick-start system anytime soon for the bike.
10. What type of wheels are equipped on the Bajaj Dominar 400?
Bajaj Dominar 400 is equipped with 17-inch alloy wheels that offer a premium riding experience. On the front side, the company has provided 110/70-17 and on the rear side, it is fitted with a 150/60-17 radial.