Bajaj Pulsar 150 FAQs
1. What are the engine specifications of Bajaj Pulsar 150?
Bajaj Pulsar 150 is one of the most popular bikes in the 150 cc segment. It is powered by a 149 cc DTS-I, 4-stroke, single-cylinder air-cooled engine. The engine is capable of producing peak power of 14.80 bhp and maximum torque of 12.4 Nm. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
2. What is the mileage offered by Bajaj Pulsar 150? How much distance can it cover on a single re-fuel?
Bajaj Pulsar 150 offers an ARAI-certified mileage of 65 kmpl under standard driving conditions. The mileage might vary slightly according to the city and road conditions. With a large 15-litre fuel tank, you can cover around 950+ kms before requiring to re-fuel.
3. How many colour options are available in Bajaj Pulsar 150?
Bajaj Pulsar 150 is available in 11 different colours in India. Some of the most popular colour options are Laser Black, Nuclear Blue, Classic Black, Chrome Black, Neon Red, Neon Silver, Dyno Red and many more.
4. Which other bikes are the competitors for Bajaj Pulsar 150?
Despite being the best-selling bike in the 150 cc segment, Bajaj Pulsar 150 faces tough competition from other leading bikes such as TVS Sport, Bajaj V15, Hero Achiever, Yamaha SZ RR V2.0 and Honda CB Unicorn.
5. How many variants of Bajaj Pulsar 150 are available in India?
There are four different variants of Bajaj Pulsar 150 available in India wherein the engine specifications remain the same, the difference lies in the features incorporated in the bike. The four different variants of Bajaj Pulsar 150 are:
- Twin Disc
6. Does the company offer free additional warranty on a new Bajaj Pulsar 150?
The facility of extended warranty is offered by the company or dealership from time to time in order to boost up the sales. Usually, the customers need to pay an additional amount to avail the free additional warranty. To get up-to-date information regarding the same, get in touch with your nearest dealership.
7. What is the acceleration on Bajaj Pulsar 150? What is the top speed that one can get?
Bajaj Pulsar 150 runs on a powerful 150 cc engine that takes it from 0 to 60 kmph in 5.6 seconds. The maximum speed that you can get on this bike is 110 kmph. The bike decelerates from 60 kmph to 0 kmph in 17 seconds.
8. What are the stand-out features in the instrument cluster in Bajaj Pulsar 150?
There are some interesting features that have been incorporated by the company in the instrument cluster of Bajaj Pulsar 150 which make it a noteworthy option in the market. The mention worthy features are digital odometer and speedometer, analogue tachometer, fuel gauge, low-fuel indicator and low oil indicator.
9. Provide some information regarding the standard features in Bajaj Pulsar 150.
Bajaj Pulsar 150 has been equipped with some useful standard features by the company. The major features include electric start, 12V low maintenance battery, LED Tail Lamp, Halogen Head Lamp, Pass Light, Turn Signal, Pillion seat, Pillion grab rail and much more.
10. What are the dimensions of Bajaj Pulsar 150?
The key dimension parameters of Bajaj Pulsar 150 include:
- Length: - 2055 mm
- Width: - 755 mm
- Height: - 1170 mm
- Seat Height: - 785 mm
- Ground Clearance: - 165 mm
- Wheel Base: - 1320 mm
- Kerb Weight: - 143 kg