What to do with starting problem of Bajaj Pulsar?
Please check following possible reasons and solving suggestions.
• Check whether the fuel is flowing to carburetor.
• Apply choke and then try to start
• Check spark plug whether there is good sparking, check whether the headlamp or any other electrical is switched on if yes then switch it off and try again.
• Check whether battery is charged, check all the connections.
• Poor compression pressure can also stops the engine from starting but it should be adjusted by a trained mechanic to the manufacturer recommended pressure.
If after doing all these things still problem persists, we advise you to take your bike to authorized Bajaj service center.
Questions about Bajaj Pulsar
Will Bajaj launch 400cc and 200cc models of Pulsar Cruiser Sports this year? Should I wait for CS 200 or buy AS200?Lalith 2016-07-08 1 Answer
Turn indicators of my Bajaj Pulsar doesn’t switch off itself, after I take turn they keep on glowing and didn’t go off?saurav rathore 2016-06-28 1 Answer