What should I do to improve mileage of Pulsar 150?
Following are some recommendations for improving mileage:
• Bike should be serviced on regular intervals.
• Bike should be driven at the optimum speed, for bikes it is economical to go in the 40-60 kmph speed if you increase speed beyond this, more fuel gets consumed.
• Correct tyres pressure should be maintained.
• Drive chain should be adjusted correctly.
• Clutch lever should not be pressed for long while driving.
• Engine should not be run in low gears for long.
• Do not park your bike under direct sunlight as it causes evaporation of petrol.
• Switch off the engine if the traffic halt is more than 30 seconds.
Questions about Bajaj Pulsar
Will Bajaj launch 400cc and 200cc models of Pulsar Cruiser Sports this year? Should I wait for CS 200 or buy AS200?Lalith 2016-07-08 2 Answer
Turn indicators of my Bajaj Pulsar doesn’t switch off itself, after I take turn they keep on glowing and didn’t go off?saurav rathore 2016-06-28 1 Answer