Why my Bajaj Pulsar 150 vibrates beyond the speed of 60 kmph?
There may be many reasons for vibration beyond the speed of 60 kmph, please try following suggestions:
(1) Check the tyres pressures whether it is correct or not, low tyres pressure also cause vibrations at high speed.
(2) Adjust your bikes chain to correct tension, check your user’s manual for procedure to adjust it.
(3) Check and adjust the valve clearance, guidance is given in manual you may show that to mechanic.
(4) Clean fuel strainer, filter and carburetor & tune it.
(5) Clean oil filters screen and centrifugal filter.
We hope above advice will fix your problem, if not we advise you to contact your local Bajaj Service Center.