Why my Bajaj Pulsar 150 vibrates beyond the speed of 60 kmph?
There may be many reasons for vibration beyond the speed of 60 kmph, please try following suggestions:
(1) Check the tyres pressures whether it is correct or not, low tyres pressure also cause vibrations at high speed.
(2) Adjust your bikes chain to correct tension, check your user’s manual for procedure to adjust it.
(3) Check and adjust the valve clearance, guidance is given in manual you may show that to mechanic.
(4) Clean fuel strainer, filter and carburetor & tune it.
(5) Clean oil filters screen and centrifugal filter.
We hope above advice will fix your problem, if not we advise you to contact your local Bajaj Service Center.
Questions about Bajaj Pulsar
Will Bajaj launch 400cc and 200cc models of Pulsar Cruiser Sports this year? Should I wait for CS 200 or buy AS200?Lalith 2016-07-08 1 Answer
Turn indicators of my Bajaj Pulsar doesn’t switch off itself, after I take turn they keep on glowing and didn’t go off?saurav rathore 2016-06-28 1 Answer