How to improve my Pulsar mileage?
Following are the guidelines to improve mileage of your Pulsar bike:
• Check the idling rpm. It should be specific
• Air filter might be clogged. Get it cleaned from authorized dealers workshop.
• Check freely opening & closing of chock lever / knob. If sticky get it repaired.
• Check both wheels for free rotation
• Check all control cables for free operation.
Get the carburettor tuned for optimum performance.
• Confirm that there is no leakage.
• Always fill the fuel at reputed fuel pump.
• Maintain correct tyre pressure & check it periodically
• Never park the bike in direct sunlight to avoid evaporation of fuel.
• Bike should be driven at the optimum speed (40-60) kmph, beyond this speed, more fuel gets consumed.
• Avoid sudden Braking & Acceleration.
Questions about Bajaj Pulsar
Will Bajaj launch 400cc and 200cc models of Pulsar Cruiser Sports this year? Should I wait for CS 200 or buy AS200?Lalith 2016-07-08 2 Answer
Turn indicators of my Bajaj Pulsar doesn’t switch off itself, after I take turn they keep on glowing and didn’t go off?saurav rathore 2016-06-28 1 Answer