My Bajaj Pulsar stops after some 5 minutes of start, what should I do to solve this problem?
Following may be the possible reason of this problem, and our repair suggestions:
• Air filter intake passage might have blocked, please check.
• Check spark plug cap for firm fitment.
• Check spark for no fouling (Short)
• Check for Air filter clogged.
• Check the fuel quality in the fuel tank. If suspected change the fuel.
Hope these suggestions would help to solve the problem, if not then we advise you to take you bike to authorized Bajaj service center so that they will thoroughly check your bike and solve the problem.