My Bajaj Pulsar stops after some 5 minutes of start, what should I do to solve this problem?
Following may be the possible reason of this problem, and our repair suggestions:
• Air filter intake passage might have blocked, please check.
• Check spark plug cap for firm fitment.
• Check spark for no fouling (Short)
• Check for Air filter clogged.
• Check the fuel quality in the fuel tank. If suspected change the fuel.
Hope these suggestions would help to solve the problem, if not then we advise you to take you bike to authorized Bajaj service center so that they will thoroughly check your bike and solve the problem.
Questions about Bajaj Pulsar
Will Bajaj launch 400cc and 200cc models of Pulsar Cruiser Sports this year? Should I wait for CS 200 or buy AS200?Lalith 2016-07-08 1 Answer
Turn indicators of my Bajaj Pulsar doesn’t switch off itself, after I take turn they keep on glowing and didn’t go off?saurav rathore 2016-06-28 1 Answer