Tips to Choose the Right Hero Bike
Hero Motocorp Ltd. has been one of the most popular and preferred bike manufacturers in India. It is the biggest two-wheeler manufacturer in India and has continued to maintain its top position on the sales chart in 2018. Starting as India’s largest manufacturer of bicycles, the company has become a global brand now. The company has gained immense success for its Splendor bike and other economy segment bikes, like the Pleasure. The Glamour is another hot-seller in their versatile range of bikes. These models have given the company great sales and an impressive market share.
Choosing a Hero Bike
So, when you are planning to buy a bike, there are several questions that come to your mind. The first and foremost question is “Which is the right bike for me?” Well, there is no one-size-fits-all answer to your question. The choice of an ideal bike for you depends on several factors. Here are 5 tips to help you decide the best bike for you —
- Style — You need to understand the style of bike you are looking for. Is performance your only concern? Or do you want a bike that suits your physical attributes? Remember, every Hero bike model offered by the company is different in terms of size, style, weight and performance. Choose a bike that you will feel confident and comfortable driving, and then make a choice.
- Requirement — Buying a bike is a big decision! So first understand your requirement and what do you think the main purpose of the bike will be. Are you in a sales job and need to travel to neighboring villages on the bike regularly? Or is the bike simply for recreational use? If you need a bike for regular traveling, your primary concern should be mileage. Look for a Hero bike that offers the best fuel mileage, as bikes with higher mileage are good for regular commuting. Bikes like Splendor Plus and Passion are known for their efficient mileage.
- Built — Are you looking for an electric start vehicle? Or do you want to go with the traditional kick start? Or does a combination of both these factors seem the ideal solution? Decide on this factor as well as the overall built of the bike. Understand the various disc and drum combinations, and the configuration you are comfortable with.
- Budget — Last but the most important factor that affects the choice of a bike is budget. It is always better to have a tentative budget in mind before you go bike shopping. When you know the budget beforehand, you are able to eliminate a lot of options and this makes the choice easier. Hero offers bikes in the economy as well as high price range. So, it is always smart to know how much you are willing to spend.
- Upcoming Models — Hero MotoCorp Ltd. regularly adds new two-wheelers to its product portfolio. The company also adds new models of its popular, hot-selling bikes. Read news, learn about the new bikes and their launch dates, and get an update on all the upcoming Hero bikes in India. When you buy a newly-introduced bike, you get a vehicle with the latest innovative technology.
From CD Deluxe to Splendor Plus and Passion Pro, the company offers some of the best hand-picked Hero motorcycles in the market. All of these bikes offer the best combination of style, efficiency and performance. So, no matter which model you choose, stay assured that it is a value-for-money deal. Find a reputed dealer, ask questions and then make a decision.