Hero Bikes Prices in India
56,172 – 78,896Ex-Showroom Price, New Delhi
Hero HF Deluxe
42,432 – 46,984Ex-Showroom Price, New Delhi
Hero Karizma ZMR
1.07 LakhsEx-Showroom Price, New Delhi
Hero Maestro Edge
50,330 – 50,502Ex-Showroom Price, New Delhi
50,800 – 52,800Ex-Showroom Price, New Delhi
Hero Passion X Pro
53,430 – 55,405Ex-Showroom Price, New Delhi
46,104 – 48,019Ex-Showroom Price, New Delhi
Hero Achiever 150
55,480 – 64,901Ex-Showroom Price, New Delhi
47,870 – 55,840Ex-Showroom Price, New Delhi
Hero Xtreme Sports
76,226 – 79,269Ex-Showroom Price, New Delhi
Hero MotoCorp Ltd., the world's largest two-wheeler manufacturer based in New Delhi, India.The company is one of the top players in the segment and is growing up with best hand-picked motorcycles. It is a well-known bike manufacturer, which is engaged in manufacturing of two-wheelers and its spare parts added with services.
Latest Units From This Manufacturer
In the joint venture of Honda, the company has produced innovations like Pleasure, Glamour, Glamour Fi, Hero Honda Karizma and Karizma ZMR. Moreover, this India's largest two-wheeler maker also launched a new motorbike, Splendor iSmart which. This motorcycle iSmart is showcased at Auto Expo and is powered by a 100-cc air-cooled, 4 strokes single cylinder engine. At the same event, the 2014 Auto Expo this bike manufacturer has announced five new products to its portfolio. These all-new models come in different levels and they include two scooters, two motorcycles, and a diesel-hybrid concept. These models are expected to launch around April and added with interesting features.
Upcoming Bikes In Its Portfolio
The Hero MotoCorp is also planning to launch its first hybrid scooter named as the Leap by the end of this year. It comes with innovative technology and it uses a pack of lithium-ion batteries to power its 8kW electric motor, which is coupled with a PMAC traction motor. So, we expect the company will maintain its position as a sales leader and also seems to have big plans for India.
Latest NewsKawasaki Ninja 300 ABS launched, Price Starts at Rs 2.98 lak...More Latest News »
Autoportal Team, 2018-07-23 12:11:46
The new Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS gets a price cut of Rs 62,000.
Latest ArticlesBMW G 310 R vs KTM 390 Duke – Spec ComparisonMore Latest Articles »
Prashant Singh, 2018-06-12 11:03:27
The KTM 390 Duke is available in the Indian market at a price of Rs 2.25 lakh (e...
Latest ReviewsYamaha YZF-R15 V3.0 – Road Test ReviewMore Latest Reviews »
Prashant Singh, 2018-07-23 02:36:37
When looking at the bigger picture, it has the potential to shame down a number...
Hero Bikes Photos
Hero Bikes Videos
Hero Xtreme 200R(ABS) - Track Test Review - Autoportal
New Hero Glamour Test Ride Review - Autoportal
Hero Xpulse at Auto Expo 2018 - Autoportal
2018 Hero Passion XPro - First Ride Review - Autoportal
2018 Hero Passion Pro - First Look - Autoportal
Market Segment For Hero Bikes
Hero is a pioneer in the bike manufacturing segment. Bikes from Hero are sold through the length and breadth of India through various dealerships. Some of its bikes have gained a lot of attention in the Indian market and this brand is bound to grow more in the coming years.
Performance & Mileage
Hero bikes are very reliable in nature. These bikes are considered to give good fuel efficiency when they hit the road. They might not outperform everything in terms of performance in other bikes, but it gives an overall satisfaction of ownership. Hero makes one of the best bikes in the world. A lot of focus is being laid upon efficient fuel burning and addition of technical features. Some of the best bikes in India, have fuel-saving technologies, which are the need of the hour as they pave an efficient way of developing performance bikes for emerging markets across the globe.
In terms of safety features, it gives one of the best in class features in its segment. The new bikes and scooters in this segment are giving particular consideration to rider safety hence it comes loaded with various safety features. With increasing number of accidents, safety features in a bike has become an integral part of a bike manufacturer.
The new generation of motorcycles and scooters has started gaining improved features and much nicer designs. New headlamp designs and sculpted fairing parts not only look better but also try to reduce wind blast and aid in cooling of motorcycles. World-class features, like automatic headlamps, LED head lamps, full digital meters, and ABS braking are gaining huge interest. This has improved safety and increased style quotient of new bikes across the entire portfolio.
The modern day bikes from Hero are coming up with new design to attract the young customers. Taking inspiration from the International brands, Indian companies are also adapting a futuristic design and styling elements. With a lot of innovation around looks and design, manufacturers have made it an important factor to consider before developing any new facelift or a new product.
With growing number of accidents, Hero spends quality time in choosing the right build quality to avoid damage to the vehicle. A strong build quality ensures a sturdy drive experience and more reliability and assurance to the rider in terms of safety.
Hero gives special attention to the comfort and experience. Seat quality, Handling experience, Ride quality have become an internal pre requisite when building a bike/scooter. A bike should be able to give a good ride experience to the rider for all kinds of terrains and long drives. Hero makes sure of that. Riders, need to feel that comfort factor while riding their bike may it be for daily city commute or long rides.
Tips to Choose the Right Hero Bike
Hero Motocorp Ltd. has been one of the most popular and preferred bike manufacturers in India. It is the biggest two-wheeler manufacturer in India and has continued to maintain its top position on the sales chart in 2018. Starting as India’s largest manufacturer of bicycles, the company has become a global brand now. The company has gained immense success for its Splendor bike and other economy segment bikes, like the Pleasure. The Glamour is another hot-seller in their versatile range of bikes. These models have given the company great sales and an impressive market share.
Choosing a Hero Bike
So, when you are planning to buy a bike, there are several questions that come to your mind. The first and foremost question is “Which is the right bike for me?” Well, there is no one-size-fits-all answer to your question. The choice of an ideal bike for you depends on several factors. Here are 5 tips to help you decide the best bike for you —
- Style — You need to understand the style of bike you are looking for. Is performance your only concern? Or do you want a bike that suits your physical attributes? Remember, every Hero bike model offered by the company is different in terms of size, style, weight and performance. Choose a bike that you will feel confident and comfortable driving, and then make a choice.
- Requirement — Buying a bike is a big decision! So first understand your requirement and what do you think the main purpose of the bike will be. Are you in a sales job and need to travel to neighboring villages on the bike regularly? Or is the bike simply for recreational use? If you need a bike for regular traveling, your primary concern should be mileage. Look for a Hero bike that offers the best fuel mileage, as bikes with higher mileage are good for regular commuting. Bikes like Splendor Plus and Passion are known for their efficient mileage.
- Built — Are you looking for an electric start vehicle? Or do you want to go with the traditional kick start? Or does a combination of both these factors seem the ideal solution? Decide on this factor as well as the overall built of the bike. Understand the various disc and drum combinations, and the configuration you are comfortable with.
- Budget — Last but the most important factor that affects the choice of a bike is budget. It is always better to have a tentative budget in mind before you go bike shopping. When you know the budget beforehand, you are able to eliminate a lot of options and this makes the choice easier. Hero offers bikes in the economy as well as high price range. So, it is always smart to know how much you are willing to spend.
- Upcoming Models — Hero MotoCorp Ltd. regularly adds new two-wheelers to its product portfolio. The company also adds new models of its popular, hot-selling bikes. Read news, learn about the new bikes and their launch dates, and get an update on all the upcoming Hero bikes in India. When you buy a newly-introduced bike, you get a vehicle with the latest innovative technology.
From CD Deluxe to Splendor Plus and Passion Pro, the company offers some of the best hand-picked Hero motorcycles in the market. All of these bikes offer the best combination of style, efficiency and performance. So, no matter which model you choose, stay assured that it is a value-for-money deal. Find a reputed dealer, ask questions and then make a decision.