Which scooter is better between Activa 3G, Fascino, Activa 125 and Hero Duet for boys?
The main differences between Activa 125, Activa 3G, Yamaha Fascino and Hero Duet are:
Honda Activa 125
• Powered by 124.9cc Air Cooled 4 Stroke, SI Engine which produces maximum power of 6.38 KW (8.60 bhp) @ 6500 rpm and maximum torque of 10.12 Nm @ 5000 rpm
• Top speed of this scooter is 85 kmph
• Kerb weight is 110 Kg.
• The claimed mileage of this scooter 60 kmpl
Honda Activa 3G
• Powered by 109.2cc Air Cooled 4 Stroke, SI Engine, which produces maximum net power of 5.83 KW (8bhp) @ 7500 rpm and maximum net torque of 8.83 Nm @ 5500 rpm
• Top speed is 82 kmph,
• Kerb weight is 108 kg
• The claimed mileage of this scooter 60 kmpl.
• Yamaha Fascino is powered by 113cc Air-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC 2-valve engine which produces maximum power of 5.2 KW /7,500 rpm and maximum torque of 8.1 Nm / 5000 rpm
• Top speed of this scooter is 80 kmph
• Kerb weight is 103 kg.
• The claimed mileage of this scooter 66 kmpl.
• Powered by 110.9cc Air cooled, 4-stroke single cylinder OHC engine which produces maximum power of 8.31 Bhp (6.20 KW) @ 8000 rpm and maximum torque of 8.30 Nm @ 6500 rpm.
• The top speed of Hero Duet is 85 kmph
• Kerb weight is 116 kg.
• The claimed mileage of this scooter is 63 kmpl.
So, Activa 125 is the most powerful as it has 125cc engine, Fascino is light weight scooter, mileage of all the scooters are nearly same; we advise you to make your choice as per your need and priority.
Questions about Hero Duet