Which scooter is better between Hero Maestro and Hero Duet?
The differences between both scooters are:
• Powered by 109cc Air cooled, 4 - stroke single cylinder OHC, which produces maximum power of 6.0 KW @ 7500 rpm and maximum torque of 9.10 N m @ 5500 rpm, top speed is 81 kmph.
• Dimensions: length (1780mm), width (710mm), overall height (1165mm), wheelbase (1240mm), ground clearance (155mm) and fuel tank capacity (5.3 liters) and kerb weight is 110 kg.
• Claimed mileage of this scooter is 68 kmpl.
• Other features are: combine braking system, digital analog combo meter console, tubeless tyres, spring loaded hydraulic type suspension on front and rear.
• Powered by 110.9cc Air cooled, 4-stroke single cylinder OHC engine which produces maximum power of 6.20 KW @ 8000 rpm and maximum torque of 8.30 Nm @ 6500 rpm, top speed of is 85 kmph.
• Dimensions: length (1830mm), width (726mm), overall height (1139mm), wheelbase (1245mm), ground clearance (155mm) and fuel tank capacity (6 liters) and kerb weight is 116 kg.
• The claimed mileage of this scooter is 63 kmpl.
• Other features are: Metal Body, Telescopic Front Suspension, External Fuel Filling, Mobile Charging Port & Boot Light, Tubeless Tyres, Digital Analog Combo Meter Console, and Integrated Braking System.
VERDICT: Hero Duet seems to be a better choice here as it has better power, advance features and better suspension and dimensions; we advise you to make your choice as per your need and preference.