Reasons that Make All-New Hero Glamour a Smart Bike Choice
When you discuss the top-performing bikes in the market, you find several Hero bikes in the list, because it is one of the largest two-wheeler manufacturers in the world. The company is engaged in bike and spare parts manufacturing, and related services. As per the latest reports, Hero enjoys a market share of over Rs. 308 Billion in India. Statistics also reveal that it sold more than 7 Lakh two-wheelers in March 2018 alone. It is 20 percent more than the same period in the previous year. One of the bike models that you will surely find in the list is the Hero Honda Glamour. A perfect mix of power and style, the bike has the best combination of specifications. It has stood out and outsold more bikes in comparison to other models.
About Hero Glamour
Launched in 2005, it has been around for several years now. It is one of the most powerful bikes offered by Hero, and known for its performance and stability. It is the first fuel-injected motorcycle in India. Despite being around for so many years, it is among the highest-selling bikes of its segment. Hero has gone ahead and introduced a whole new generation of Glamour bikes. The bike model was given a facelift in 2017 to keep up with the modern designs of bikes. The all-new Honda Glamour is visually appealing with sharper-looking headlamps and chequered graphics. This step by Hero ensured that the bike does not lag behind its new-age competitors due to design and mechanical styling. There are several variations of the all-new bikes and their prices vary with the variations. You can choose between Drum, Disc and Fuel Injection variations. Glamour on- road price is lower for the bike with carburetor, in comparison to bike with the fuel-injected system.
Reasons to Invest in Hero Glamour
- The new-generation Glamour has an evolved look. The overall design now features smoother lines with appealing graphics. The company has retained its dual-tone colour scheme, which was a trademark for these bikes.
- The bike now has stylish pilot lamp, and a larger and better-looking headlamp. The angular LED tail lamp is dominant and distinguishes this bike from its competitors.
- The all-new Hero Glamour has a very sporty look. This model does not have the old Y-shaped alloy wheels and chrome.
- To keep up with the sporty theme, the company has added a digital analogue instrument cluster on the top. The large speedometer sits in the center of the display.
- The body of this bike has got graphics treatment with a visually-appealing chequered scheme. The quality of body is good and there is nothing that you will complain about.
- The bike uses a 125 cc, 2-valve, single-cylinder engine. So, performance of the bike will never be a question.
Offering a good quality ride that lets you sail through bad roads, the New Glamour has seen a lot of positive changes. It has always been a special model for the company. Easy to handle and high in performance, it does not fail to impress.