Hero Glamour 125 FAQs
1. How many variants of Hero Glamour 125 are available in the market?
Hero Glamour 125 is available in two different variants in India. Both the variants run on petrol and have engine specifications. The only difference is in the types of brakes used in the bike. The price varies slightly based on the variant chosen. The two variants of Hero Glamour 125 available in the market are:
- Self-Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel
- Self-Start Disc Brake Alloy Wheel
2. What is delivery period for Hero Glamour 125 after bookings?
As the bike has been recently launched in India, the company is trying hard to meet the demands. At present, there is a waiting period of around 15 days for a new Hero Glamour 125. This period might vary slightly based on the city you live in or the colour you have chosen.
3. Please provide some more information regarding the engine of Hero Glamour 125?
Hero Glamour 125 sports a 125 cc single cylinder, 4-stroke engine that is compliant with the BS IV emission guidelines. The engine is equipped with Hero’s exclusive start-stop technology i3S. It can produce the maximum power of 11.4 bhp and maximum torque of 11 Nm. The engine is mated to a four-speed manual gearbox.
4. How many colour options are available for Hero Glamour 125?
Customers can choose from four different colour options available for Hero Glamour 125, like Candy Blazing Red, Black/Sports Red, Black/Techno Blue and Black/Tornado Grey Metallic. The price remains unchanged for all the above-mentioned colour options.
5. Can I buy Hero Glamour 125 directly from the company factory?
No. It is not possible for you to purchase a new Hero Glamour 125 directly from the factory due to the government guidelines. You need to get in touch with your nearest dealership to buy a new Hero Glamour 125.
6. What is the mileage offered by Hero Glamour 125? How much speed can the bike go up to?
Hero Glamour 125 offers an ARAI-certified mileage of 55 kmpl under standard driving conditions. The mileage might vary slightly according to the road conditions. The maximum speed that you can achieve on Hero Glamour 125 is 95 kmph.
7. Please tell something about the features of the instrument cluster in Hero Glamour 125.
Hero Glamour 125 enjoys an attractive looking instrument cluster for the convenience of the users. The standout features of the Hero Glamour 125 instrument cluster are digital odometer, analogue speedometer, fuel gauge, clock, twin digital trip meters and low fuel indicator.
8. What are the standout features of the Hero Glamour 125 that make it a worthy competitor in the market?
There are plenty of interesting features that have been incorporated in the Hero Glamour 125 to make it a noteworthy competitor. The standout features are electric start, pillion seat, footrest and grab rail, 12V - 3 Ah maintenance-free battery, halogen headlight, multi-reflector brake light, pass light, and much more.
9. Can you tell something about the tyres and brakes in Hero Glamour 125?
Hero Glamour 125 sports an 18-inch alloy wheel both at the front and rear with tubeless tyres. The braking duties are handled by 130 mm drum brakes at the front and rear wheels. At present, the bike is not available with radial tyres.
10. What is the fuel tank capacity of Hero Glamour 125? What about its acceleration?
Hero Glamour 125 is equipped with a 13.6 litre fuel tank with the reserve fuel capacity being 1 litre; it can go up to 750 km on a full tank. The bike can move from 0-60 kmph in an impressive 7.5 seconds.