How can I increase the mileage of my Hero Glamour?
Our suggestion to improve the mileage of your bike:
• Get your bike serviced and change engine oil as recommended by manufacturer as a well serviced bike delivers better mileage.
• Get the carburetor tuned for optimum performance as recommended in the user manual.
• Air filter might be clogged if yes then get it cleaned from authorized Suzuki service center.
• Check freely opening & closing of chock lever / knob. If sticky get it repaired.
• Check both wheels for free rotation
• Check all control cables for free operation.
• Maintain correct tyre pressure & check it periodically
• Bike should be driven at the optimum speed (40-60) kmph beyond this speed, more fuel gets consumed.
• Clutch lever should not be pressed for long while driving.
• Don’t park the bike in direct sunlight to avoid evaporation of fuel.