Hero HF Deluxe FAQs
1. How many colour options are available for Hero HF Deluxe i3s?
Currently, Hero HF Deluxe i3s is available in three different colour options in the market. The available colours are black and purple, black and red, and black and blue. The choice of colour does not have any effect on the price of the car.
2. Which other bikes does the Hero HF Deluxe i3s compete with?
Hero HF Deluxe i3s competes with some well-established names in the 100cc category, such as Bajaj CT 100, Honda CD 110, TVS Sport, Bajaj Platina 100, Yamaha Saluto RX and TVS Star City Plus.
3. What are the engine specifications in the Hero HF Deluxe i3s?
Hero HF Deluxe i3s is powered by a 97.2 cc single-cylinder, air-cooled petrol engine that can churn out maximum power of 8.24 bhp and maximum torque of 8 Nm. The engine is mated to a 4-speed manual gearbox with a carburettor fuel delivery system.
4. What is the mileage offered by Hero HF Deluxe i3s? How big is its fuel tank?
Hero HF Deluxe i3s delivers an excellent mileage of 88 kmpl as certified by ARAI, under standard driving conditions. When this excellent mileage is combined with its 9.5 litre fuel tank, you can be relieved of the worries of frequent refuelling while driving around.
5. What is the size of the wheels in Hero HF Deluxe i3s? What type of braking system does it sport?
Hero HF Deluxe i3s sports 18-inch alloy wheels at both the front and the rear. The wheels sport tubed tyres and currently do not have the option of radial tyres. The braking duties are handled by the 130 mm drum brakes on the rear side and 110 mm drum brakes on the front side.
6. What type of headlight and tail light does the Hero HF Deluxe i3s have installed?
The headlight sports a halogen bulb trapezoidal model. The specifications of the bulb are 12V 35W/35W, while for the tail light, the company has installed a multi-reflector bulb with the specifications being 12V 5W/21W.
7. What are the standard features that have been incorporated in the Hero HF Deluxe i3s?
The standard features that have been incorporated by the company in Hero HF Deluxe i3s are analogue odometer, analogue speedometer, fuel gauge, low-fuel indicator, electric start, pillion grab rail, pillion seat, pass light, turn signal and 12V 3Ah maintenance-free battery.
8. What type of chassis and dimensions does the Hero HF Deluxe i3s sport?
Hero HF Deluxe i3s is built on a tubular double cradle chassis with a kerb weight of 110 kg. The key dimensions of the bike include:
- Length: - 1965 mm
- Width: - 720 mm
- Height: - 1045 mm
- Ground Clearance: - 165 mm
- Seat Height: - 805 mm
- Wheelbase: - 1235 mm
9. Is the company offering any discount on a new Hero HF Deluxe i3s?
The company offers discounts and offers through its dealership network from time to time. In order to get up-to-date information about the ongoing discounts and promotions on Hero HF Deluxe i3s in your city, you must get in touch with your nearest Hero dealership.
10. How many variants of the Hero HF Deluxe i3s are available in the market?
At present, the company is offering only a single model for Hero HF Deluxe i3s in the market. The version is named Self-Start and sports a 100 cc petrol engine. There are no announcements from the company regarding launch of any new variant any time soon.