Hero HF Deluxe Self Start - All You Need to Know
When it comes to finding a geared bike that promises the perfect blend of style and adventure, complete with cost-effectiveness, it doesn’t usually get better than Hero HF Deluxe Self Start bike. Known for its aerodynamic design, this bike is facilitated with an engine-start button, which can be considered as an upgrade when compared to the other variant of HF Deluxe - the Kick Spoke. This function ensures that one can conveniently turn on the ignition electrically, while also enjoying the added advantage of switching it on in the conational kick-start manner. Owing to this spectacular feature, it doesn’t come as a surprise that the Hero HF Deluxe Self price is a little higher at about Rs. 45,700 (Ex-showroom, New Delhi).
Hero HF Deluxe Self-Start Specifications
Featuring a Single OverHead Camshaft (SOHC) petrol engine, the Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Spoke bike enjoys a displacement of 97.2 cc. This BS-IV compliant bike is powered at 8.2 BHP, thus ensuring a noteworthy performance.
With a fuel tank of 9.5-litre capacity, this bike also offers a reserve-fuel capacity of 1.5 litre. With this feature, combined with the fact that the bike offers a mileage of 60 kilometres per litre, one can easily take it on a long drive without having to worry about the constant need for refuelling.
The bike is facilitated with telescopic hydraulic shock absorbers at the front and an adjustable hydraulic shock absorber - swing arm with 2 step at the rear, thus offering a jerk-free comfortable riding experience.
An ideal bike for both individual as well as family use, the Hero HF Deluxe Self-Spoke comes with a multi-reflector headlight for better visibility and a broad rear grip for convenient seating.
HF Deluxe Self Start Spoke: Pros
- The bike offers exceptionally good fuel efficiency.
- The HF Deluxe requires very low maintenance and regular servicing; about thrice a year is sufficient to keep the bike up and running.
- It offers great value for money, both in terms of its actual price as well as its mileage.
HF Deluxe Self Start Spoke: Cons
- The Deluxe Self Start offers great on-road performance, but it’s pick up is not as good as one might expect.
- The bike is best used for daily commute on city roads. Its stability while off-roading or on uneven surfaces is not up to the mark.
Considering the value for money that this bike offers, complete with its inherent appeal and style quotient, this bike can and should be considered as a great buy, more so, because of the added convenience that it offers with its incredible self-start feature.