Why my 2014 model Hero Ignitor bike delivers mileage of just 28 kmpl?
My ignitor 2014 model,till now it is just 35000 km, facing milage issues it is giving 28 kmpl for city , for highway 25 kmpl,worst bike for 125CC only it is giving worst millage
As per user reviews mileage of Hero Ignitor is around 45-50 kmpl in city riding conditions, so 28 kmpl is really a low mileage figure and there can be many possible reasons of low mileage, please check with the following common reasons:
• Carburetor might not be tuned for optimum performance
• Check the idle rpm, it should be specific as recommended in user manual.
• Check both wheels for free rotation.
• Air filter might be clogged so get it cleaned from authorized Honda service center.
• Check freely opening & closing of chock knob, if sticky get it repaired.
• Maintain correct tyre pressure & check it periodically.
• Bike should be driven at the optimum speed of 40-60 kmph as at high speed more fuel gets consumed.
• Clutch lever should not be pressed for long while driving.
• Never park the bike in direct sunlight to avoid evaporation of fuel.
We advise you to take your bike to your local Hero MotoCorp service center for proper solution.
Questions about Hero Ignitor