Hero Maestro Edge FAQs
1. What is the standard warranty on Hero Maestro Edge? Is there any option for extending the warranty?
Hero Maestro Edge comes with a five-year standard warranty from the company. This helps reduce the maintenance cost on the bike significantly. In order to know about the option of extended warranty, you need to get in touch with your nearest Hero dealership.
2. How many variants of the Hero Maestro Edge are available in the market?
Hero Maestro Edge is available in two different variants in India, i.e., the VX and LX. Though the basic specifications remain same across the two variants, there are some additional features available with the LX version.
3. Tell me something about the engine of Hero Maestro Edge.
Hero Maestro Edge comes equipped with the latest 110 cc air-cooled engine that generates a maximum power of 8.4 PS and maximum torque of 8.3 Nm. Under standard driving conditions, the bike delivers a mileage of appx. 52 kmpl.
4. What is the top speed on Hero Maestro Edge? What type of starting system is there?
Hero Maestro Edge can go up to a maximum speed of 85 kmph. The initial acceleration is a bit slow and picks up only after crossing the speed of 45 kmph. The bike is equipped with both the options of kick-start and self-start.
5. What are the standout features in Hero Maestro Edge?
Hero has provided a number of interesting features that make the Hero Maestro Edge an exciting option for the riders. Some of the noteworthy features are mobile charging port, pillion footrests, boot light, external fuel filling, engine immobilizer, tubeless tyres, integrated braking, pillion grab rail and much more.
6. Which other bikes does Hero Maestro Edge compete with?
Hero Maestro Edge has to compete with a number of well-established players in the 110 cc segment, including Honda Activa 5G, TVS Jupiter, Mahindra Gusto and Yamaha Ray-Z.
7. How any colour options are available in Hero Maestro Edge?
There are a variety of 9 options available in terms of colours for Hero Maestro Edge. The colours available are Candy Blazing Red, Panther Black, Techno Blue, Matte Vernier Grey, Shooting Night Star, Active Matte Grey and Blue, Matte Blue, Sporty Matte Grey and Red, and Pearl Silver white.
8. Please tell me something about the key dimensions of Hero Maestro Edge.
Following are the detailed dimensions of the Hero Maestro Edge:
- Length: - 1841 mm
- Width: - 695 mm
- Height: - 1190 mm
- Weight: - 110 kg
- Wheelbase: - 1261 mm
- Seat Height: - 775 mm
- Ground Clearance: - 155 mm
9. What type of tyres are fitted in Hero Maestro Edge?
Hero Maestro Edge is fitted with a 12-inch alloy wheel at the front and a 10-inch alloy wheel at the rear. The bigger front wheel ensures that the bike can cross potholes and speed breakers with ease. The front tyre size is 90/90-12-54 J and the rear tyre is 90/100-10-53 J, and both are tubeless tyres.
10. Are there any safety features incorporated in Hero Maestro Edge?
Hero Maestro Edge is equipped with some interesting safety features, such as Microchip ignition key, pass light switch, Side Stand indicator, steering lock, ignition lock, remote seat release and remote fuel-lid switch. Huge under-seat storage space of 22 litres is ideal for storing something safely.