I am not satisfied with my Hero Maestro Mileage
The claimed mileage of Hero Maestro is 60 kmpl while mileage as per users experience is 45 kmpl in the city conditions and 50 kmpl on highway, if you want more than this then you are over-expecting and if your Maestro doesn’t deliver this much mileage we suggest you following to do following things to improve it:
• Air filter might be clogged. Get it cleaned from authorized dealer’s workshop.
• Check both wheels for free rotation
• Check all control cables for free operation.
• Get the carburetor tuned for optimum performance.
• Confirm that there is no leakage of fuel.
• Scooter should be driven at the optimum speed (40-60) kmph beyond this speed, more fuel gets consumed.
• Bike should be serviced on regular intervals
• Maintain correct tyre pressure & check it periodically
• Never park the bike in direct sunlight to avoid evaporation of fuel.
• Always fill the fuel at reputed fuel pump.