I have completed 600 km with my new Passion Xpro, but still the pick-up is low?
Your bike is new, and presently it is in run-in period, most manufacturer advise first 1000 kms as run-in period, so hopefully after first service and oil change this issue should be solved by itself as generally during run-in period bikes don’t deliver optimum performance as engine need to settle down making things inside it smoother, but if first service has been done and still the pick-up is not good, following are some suggestions to improve it:
• Check the carburetor setting, it should be as recommended in the user manual.
• Check the quality of fuel, it should not be adulterated.
• Check tyres Pressure regularly.
• Check whether brakes are not too tight.
• Check whether wheels are rotating freely.
• Adjust and lubricate the chain regularly.
• Always use the engine oil as recommended in user manual.