Hero Super Splendor FAQs
1. How many variants of Hero Super Splendor are available in India?
At present, there are two variants of Hero Super Splendor available in India, i.e., Self-Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel and Self-Start Drum Brake Alloy Wheel SX. Both the variants sport the same engine and run on petrol.
2. What are the engine specifications of Hero Super Splendor?
Hero Super Splendor is powered by a 125 cc air-cooled, 4-stroke, single-cylinder engine that can generate maximum power of 11.24 bhp and maximum torque of 11 Nm. It sports a carburettor ignition system.
3. What is the top speed that Hero Super Splendor can achieve? What is the acceleration on it?
Hero Super Splendor can achieve the top speed of 95 kmph in a quick time, thanks to its powerful 125 cc engine. The bike can race from 0-60 kmph in 7.5 seconds. The mileage that one can expect from the Hero Super Splendor is 75 kmpl under standard driving conditions. The actual mileage can vary slightly across cities.
4. What is the fuel tank capacity in the Hero Super Splendor? How much distance can the bike cover before the tank goes empty?
Hero Super Splendor is fitted with a 13-litre fuel tank wherein the reserve fuel capacity is 1 litre. As per the ARAI-certified mileage of 75 kmpl, you can cover appx. 950 km before the fuel tank goes empty. This relieves you of the stress of frequent refuelling when driving this amazing bike.
5. What type of chassis does the Hero Super Splendor sport? What are its key dimensions?
Hero Super Splendor is built on a tubular double cradle type chassis and the kerb weight of the bike is around 120 kg. The major dimensions of Hero Super Splendor are:
- Length: - 1995 mm
- Width: - 735 mm
- Height: - 1095 mm
- Ground Clearance: - 150 mm
- Wheel Base: - 1265 mm
- Seat height: - 785 mm
6. How can I buy Hero Super Splendor directly from the factory?
There is no way to buy the Hero Super Splendor directly from the factory. The company delivers the bikes only through its network of dealers across India. You can get in touch with your nearest dealership for buying a new bike or for any other information that you may require.
7. What are the standard features of Hero Super Splendor?
The standard features that are common across both the variants of the Hero Super Splendor are Pillion seat, Pillion grabrail, electric start, 12V 4Ah maintenance-free battery, multi-reflector headlight, turn signal and pass light.
8. What are the various features incorporated in the instrumentation cluster?
Hero has fitted the instrumentation cluster in Hero Super Splendor with some excellent features that provide the rider with all the information about the bike. The noteworthy features include an analogue odometer, analogue speedometer, stand alarm, low fuel indicator and analogue dual trip meter.
9. Which other bikes does the Hero Super Splendor compete with?
Hero Super Splendor faces tough competition from various bikes in the 125 cc segment. Some of the major competitors include Bajaj Discover 125 cc, Hero Glamour, Honda CB Shine, Bajaj V12, Honda Livo and Mahindra Centuro.
10. How many colour options are available with Hero Super Splendor?
Hero Super Splendor is currently available in five different colours in India - CB Red, Heavy Grey, Graphite Black, Black/Fiery Red and Black/Electric Purple. The price of the bike does not change with the available colour options.