Why my Hero Xtreme SportвЂ™s mileage is low?
The ARAI certified mileage of Hero Xtreme Sports is 62 kmpl, while the mileage as per users experience in the city condition around 45 kmpl and on highway is around 50 kmpl but your Xtreme Sport is delivering mileage of just 37 kmpl we suggest you following things to improve it:
• Get the carburetor tuned for optimum performance.
• Check the idling rpm, it should be specific as recommended in user’s manual.
• If air filter is clogged get it cleaned from your local Hero MotoCorp service center.
• Check freely opening & closing of chock lever / knob. If sticky get it repaired.
• Bike should be driven at the optimum speed, for bikes it is economical to go in the 40-60 kmph speed if you increase speed beyond this, more fuel gets consumed.
• Maintain correct tyre pressure & check it periodically
• Check both wheels for free rotation
• Clutch lever should not be pressed for long while driving.
• Never park the bike in direct sunlight to avoid evaporation of fuel.
Questions about Hero Xtreme Sports
Which bike has a better engine between Hero Xtreme Sports and TVS Apache RTR 160 by reliability, durability, quality and maintenance cost?sudip mukherjee 2016-07-13 1 Answer