My Hero Xtreme mileage has improved to 42 kmpl, can it improve more?
Yes, it can improve upto 5-6 kmpl more, the claimed mileage of this bike is 62 kmpl while mileage as per users experience is 45-50 kmpl, following are our suggestions to improve your bike’s mileage further:
• Bike should be driven at the optimum speed, for bikes it is economical to go in the 40-60 kmph speed if you increase speed beyond this, more fuel gets consumed.
• Check the idling rpm. It should be specific
• Get the carburetor tuned for optimum performance.
• Maintain correct tyre pressure & check it periodically
• If air filter is clogged get it cleaned from you local Bajaj service center.
• Check freely opening & closing of chock lever / knob. If sticky get it repaired.
• Check both wheels for free rotation
• Never park the bike in direct sunlight to avoid evaporation of fuel.
• Clutch lever should not be pressed for long while driving.
Questions about Hero Xtreme