Honda Bikes Price List
- Honda Activa-i Scooter0 reviews
- Honda Aviator Scooter17 reviews
- Honda CB Shine Commuter60 reviews
- Honda CB Unicorn 150 Commuter9 reviews
- Honda CB 1000R Naked9 reviews
- Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade Sports13 reviews
- Honda CBR 250R Sports9 reviews
- Honda Dio Scooter36 reviews
- Honda Dream Neo Commuter19 reviews
- Honda Dream Yuga Commuter30 reviews
- Honda Activa 125 Scooter26 reviews
- Honda CD 110 Dream Commuter18 reviews
- Honda CBR 650F Faired0 reviews
- Honda CB Unicorn 160 Commuter67 reviews
- Honda Gold Wing Cruiser9 reviews
- Honda Livo Commuter103 reviews
- Honda CB Hornet 160R Commuter129 reviews
- Honda CB Shine SP Commuter64 reviews
- Honda Navi Commuter9 reviews
- Honda Africa Twin Tourer0 reviews
- Honda Activa 4G Scooter1 reviews
- Honda Cliq Scooter0 reviews
- Honda Grazia Scooter1 reviews
- Honda XBlade Commuter0 reviews
Upcoming Honda Bikes
Latest Honda News in India
- Honda CB Shine SP hits 1Lac mark of salesadded by Prashant Singh, 2016-09-19 14:04:13Honda CB Shine clearly dominates its segments with its over-all strong sales, it...
- Honda CB Hornet 160R launched in special edition coloursadded by Prashant Singh, 2016-08-17 18:09:11For the riders who prefer the regular paint scheme, Hornet will also be availabl...
- Honda Dream Yuga now available in Black with Athletic Blue Metallic colouradded by Neeraj Jha, 2016-08-16 14:37:48The new Black with Athletic Blue Metallic colour option in Honda Dream Yuga is p...
- Honda Livo launched in two new coloursadded by Neeraj Jha, 2016-08-04 16:30:06Honda Livo is now available in 6 colour options...
- New 2016 Honda CBR250RR not launching in Indiaadded by Neeraj Jha, 2016-08-02 17:57:24The new Honda CBR250RR is a fully faired 250cc motorcycle with two-cylinders...
- Honda CBR 250RR to make debut on 25 Julyadded by Neeraj Jha, 2016-07-22 18:20:50Honda CBR 250RR might hit Indian two wheeler market by mid of 2017...
Market Segment For Honda Bikes
Honda is a segment leader when it comes to commuter segment bikes. Honda two-wheelers, such as Honda CB Shine SP and CB Unicorn 160, have found space in the list of some of the most famous bikes in the lower segment. It is growing significantly in the power commuter segment as well, with the latest offering in the form of the new CB Hornet 160R.
Honda Bikes Price
Honda bikes price list is quite wide. The daily commuter bikes from Honda cost around Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 65,000 while the power commuter bikes, such as the new CB Hornet 160, are priced around Rs. 80,000. Honda also deals in high-end superbikes, the price of which extends up to Rs. 32 -38 Lakh for the ultra-premium Goldwing tourer bike.
Performance & Mileage
Honda bikes are traditionally very reliable in nature. These bikes are considered to be one of the most efficient bikes present in the market today. They might not outperform everything in their competition but in terms of overall service satisfaction and efficiency, Honda makes the best of all worlds.
Honda offers an optional CBS (Combined Braking System) in most of the commuter bikes while the high-end Honda bikes in India are offered with a standard anti-theft HISS mechanism system. They also offer optional ABS in its quarter-litre tourer bikes, like the CBR 250R.
All the commuter bikes in the line-up from Honda generally come with 5-speed Constant Mesh transmission with “1 down, rest up” gear setup, while the power commuters and big bikes have 6-speed Constant Mesh transmission. The automatic scooters from Honda, like Activa and Dio, have CVT transmission.
Cost to own/ maintain
Since Honda bike models are considered to be very reliable and cost effective in terms of maintenance, the cost to own Honda bikes is generally low. The commuter bikes can easily be maintained in a price bracket of Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,000, while big superbikes demand a much higher premium of around Rs. 2 to 5 Lakh in a span of 5 years.