Honda Activa 5G FAQs
1. What are the engine specifications for Honda Activa 5G?
Honda Activa 5G is equipped with a 109 cc single-cylinder engine that is air-cooled and conforms to the BS IV standards. It is powered by the Honda Eco technology, and generates a maximum power of 8 bhp and torque of 9 Nm. The engine is mated to a CVT unit.
2. How many colour options are available for Honda Activa 5G?
Honda Activa 5G is available in eight different colours in India, namely Pearl Spartan Red, Pearl Amazing White, Black, Majestic Brown Metallic, Trance Blue Metallic, Matte Selene Silver Metallic, Dazzle Yellow Metallic and Matte Axis Grey Metallic.
3. What type of starting mechanism has been fitted in Honda Activa 5G?
For the convenience of the users, Honda Activa 5G is equipped with both the self-start and kick-start options.
4. What is the mileage offered by Honda Activa 5G? How about is fuel capacity?
Honda Activa 5G offers an excellent mileage of 45 kmpl under standard driving conditions. The actual mileage might vary according to the driving conditions in your city. It is equipped with a 5.3 L fuel tank that ensures that you need not stop for refuelling frequently.
5. What are the dimensions of Honda Activa 5G?
Honda Activa has been one of the best-selling scooters from Honda. Its key dimensions are:
- Length: - 1761 mm
- Height: - 1158 mm
- Width: - 710 mm
- Ground Clearance: - 153 mm
- Wheel Base: - 1238 mm
- Seat Height: - 765 mm
6. Does Honda Activa 5G come with the facility of extended warranty?
Extended warranty is offered by the dealership as per the guidelines of the company against additional charges. It does help you lower your maintenance costs. For information on the availability of extended warranty on Honda Activa 5G, you need to get in touch with your nearest Honda dealership.
7. Which other scooters does Honda Activa 5G compete with?
Honda Activa 5G faces a stiff competition from established players such as Honda Aviator, Suzuki New Access 125, Hero Destini 125, Yamaha Fascino and Honda Grazia, among several others.
8. What are the key features available in Honda Activa 5G?
Honda has equipped Honda Activa 5G with some noteworthy features that make it a worthy option. The key features of Honda Activa 5G include an analog speedometer, fuel gauge, pillion seat, pillion grabrail, digital trip meter, pass light and trip meter count.
9. What about the braking and suspension system in Honda Activa 5G?
With an under-bone chassis, Honda Activa 5G sports 1300 drum brakes at the front along with a spring-loaded hydraulic suspension. The rear side is equipped with 1300 mm drum brakes (CBS) along with a spring-loaded hydraulic suspension.
10. Is there any waiting period for Honda Activa 5G?
No. There is no waiting period on Honda Activa 5G in India at present, i.e., you can get ready delivery of a new variant anytime you want. Though, there might be a slight delay based on the colour you have chosen.
11. How about the tyres in Honda Activa 5G?
Honda Activa 5G is equipped with 10-inch tyres of sheet metal type. Both the front and rear tyres are 90/100-10 53J tubeless type.