How to cover the scratches on Honda Activa?
You can either do it yourself our take your Activa scooter to auto body shop, if you like to do it yourself you will have to do following things:
(1) Confirm your scooter paint color, you can order it online or you can buy it from your local market if available, but first make sure you have selected right color.
(2) Test the color, before applying the paint to your scooter, try the paint on another surface like on a metal can to test the match, let it dry, and if it looks similar, you are ready to start that paint repair.
(3) Clean the scratch area you want to paint.
(4) If the surface is bare metal, you need to apply primer first. Use very thin coats and let it dry (overnight for best paint repair results).
(5) Apply a basecoat of your paint color; apply several thin coats to get the level of the repaired paint to match the level of the surrounding scooter paint. Let it dry overnight.
(6) Apply clearcoat to painted area, apply several thin layers of clear coat, letting it dry between coats (about 10-20 mins).
(7) Wait at least two days, then apply rubbing compound to the the entire area of scooter paint you fixed. This will make it smooth and shiny.
Questions about Honda Activa