Which scooter should I buy between Honda Activa 3G and Hero Duet?
The differences between both scooters are:
HONDA ACTIVA 3G
• Powered by 109.2cc Air Cooled 4 Stroke, SI Engine, which produces maximum net power of 5.83 KW (8bhp) @ 7500 rpm and maximum net torque of 8.83 Nm @ 5500 rpm. Top speed is 82 kmph
• Dimensions: length (1761mm), width (710mm), overall height (1449mm), wheelbase (1238mm), ground clearance (153) fuel tank capacity (5.3 liters) and kerb weight (108 kg)
• The claimed mileage of this scooter 60 kmpl, while mileage as per users experience is around 50 kmpl.
• Other features are: Activa 3G has Convenient Lift-up Independent Cover (CLIC) which enable easier & faster servicing, Combine Braking System, and Tubeless Tyres
• Powered by 110.9cc Air cooled, 4-stroke single cylinder OHC engine which produces maximum power of 8.31 Bhp (6.20 KW) @ 8000 rpm and maximum torque of 8.30 Nm @ 6500 rpm. Top speed of is 85 kmph
• Dimensions: length (1830mm), width (726mm), overall height (1139mm), wheelbase (1245mm), ground clearance (155mm) and fuel tank capacity (6 liters)
• The claimed mileage of this scooter is 63 kmpl, while mileage as per users experience is around 50 kmpl.
• Other features are: Metal Body, Telescopic Front Suspension, External Fuel Filling, Mobile Charging Port & Boot Light, Tubeless Tyres, Digital Analog Combo Meter Console, and Integrated Braking System.
VERDICT: Hero Duet seems to be a better option here as it has little better power, dimensions, claimed mileage and features; we advise you to take a test drive of both and make your choice as per your need & preference.
Questions about Honda Activa