By: Nikant on 2016-05-13

Which documents will I need to submit if I buy Activa 125 on loan?

1 Answers

The documents which you need to submit for purchasing vehicle on loan are:

• For Photo Identity Proof (Any of these)
Passport, Pan Card, Voters ID Card, Driving License, etc

• For Residence Address Proof (Any of these) : Passport, Ration Card, Utility Bill, Voters ID Card

• Income Proof for salaried person: Latest 3 months Salary Slips, last 6 months bank statement. Income Proof for Business Person : Last year Income Tax Returns.

• Passport size color photograph.

We advise you to visit your local Honda showroom as there you would meet finance personnels, they will suggest you loan plans as per your payment convenience and also guide you through entire loan procedure.

Rajiv   2016-05-17 16:23:28

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

Type the characters you see in the picture