What are the main features and CBS brakes of CB Shine SP?
The main features of CB Shine SP (CBS) are:
• Honda CB Shine SP (CBS) is powered by 124.73cc air cooled 4 stroke SI engine which discharges maximum power of 10.57 bhp @ 7500 rpm and maximum torque of 10.3 Nm @ 5500 rpm, mated to 5 speed transmission gears, it has both kick & electric start options.
• Brake on front wheel is Drum with optional disc brake and brake on rear wheel is CBS.
• Suspension (front) is telescopic while suspension (rear) is Spring Loaded Hydraulic Type
• Featured with tubeless tyres.
• Dimensions of the bike are length (2007mm), width (762mm), height (1085mm) wheelbase (1266mm), ground clearance (160mm), kerb weight (124 kg) and fuel tank capacity is (10.5 liters)
• Battery is 12V 3Ah and Head lamp is 12V 35/35W
CBS stands for Combi Brake System in this system when the brake lever is applied the brakes will work simultaneously on both the front and rear wheels through an equalizer, it is an effective braking system whichreduces the braking distance with more stability.
Questions about Honda CB Shine SP