Why my bike is delivering low mileage?
There are certain guidelines which must be followed in order to get the optimum mileage from a bike, like:
• Bike should be serviced on regular intervals.
• Bike should be driven at the optimum speed, for bikes it is economical to go in the 40-60 kmph speed if you increase speed beyond this, more fuel gets consumed.
• Correct tyres pressure should be maintained.
• Drive chain should be adjusted correctly.
• Clutch lever should not be pressed for long while driving.
• Engine should not be run in low gears for long.
• Do not park your bike under direct sunlight as it causes evaporation of petrol.
• Switch off the engine if the traffic halt is more than 30 seconds.
Questions about Honda CB Shine
Considering the comfort and back pain issue which bike is better between Honda Shine and Unicorn 160?rishesh 2016-07-14 1 Answer