I am a sales person; after riding 50 km on Honda Shine my back pains too much and the mileage is also low, what should I do?
Some suggestions to get relief from back pain:
• Focus on good riding posture as poor posture is another major contributor of back pain, while driving your shoulders should be over your hip joint.
• Stretch your back muscle by bending forward, bending back as it is important for staying flexible and avoiding back pain.
• Try to take a short break in every 10 km and don't drive continuously to 50 km.
• Loss excess weight, if you are over-weight.
Suggestions for improving your bike’s mileage:
• Get the carburetor tuned for optimum performance.
• Check the idling rpm, it should be specific as recommended in user’s manual.
• If air filter is clogged get it cleaned from your local Hero MotoCorp service center.
• Check freely opening & closing of chock lever / knob. If sticky get it repaired.
• Bike should be driven at the optimum speed, for bikes it is economical to go in the 40-60 kmph speed excess speed consume more fuel.
• Maintain correct tyre pressure & check it periodically
• Check both wheels for free rotation
• Clutch lever should not be pressed for long while driving.
• Never park the bike in direct sunlight to avoid evaporation of fuel.
Sound from the headlight mask is not a big issue, there might be some loose fitting you can get it fixed from some local mechanics.
Questions about Honda CB Shine
Considering the comfort and back pain issue which bike is better between Honda Shine and Unicorn 160?rishesh 2016-07-14 1 Answer