Since I purchased Honda CB Shine a noise like tak-tak is heard from front suspension, I have taken it four times to service center but issue didnвЂ™t sort out?
There may be many possible reasons of this type of noise (tak-tak) like:
• Oil in the front fork might be insufficient or too thin.
• Fork spring might be weak or broken.
• Drive chain might be loose and not adjusted properly, which is making such noise.
• Mudguard or front fairing’s fitting might be loose.
• Brake’s pads might be installed incorrectly.
Questions about Honda CB Shine
Considering the comfort and back pain issue which bike is better between Honda Shine and Unicorn 160?rishesh 2016-07-14 9 Answer