What may be the reason for my Unicorn 160 sudden stopping itself?
This problem can arise with any bike not particularly with Honda CB Unicorn 160 and there may be many possible reasons behind sudden stopping of bike’s engine, following are the possible reasons and our repair suggestions.
1. Engine coolant level may be very low, so refill coolent to the proper level.
2. Engine's drive belts may be broken or slipping so Tighten or replace belts.
3. The electric cooling fan may not be coming on so repair or replace cooling fan, repair wiring, replace cooling fan temp sensor.
4. There may be a vacuum leak, so check and replace vacuum lines as required.
5. The engine may have mechanical problems so check compression to determine engine condition.
6. The engine's thermostat may be stuck closed so replace thermostat.
7. There may be a leak in the cooling system so repair leak and refill coolant, cylinder head gasket(s) may be bad, replace cylinder head gasket(s).
Questions about Honda CB Unicorn 160
I'm a resident of Siliguri (W.B), can I buy a Unicorn 160 from Jharkhand? It will save me nearly Rs.6000Bijon Kumar Gain 2016-06-13 1 Answer