How to get the optimum mileage from bike?
We suggest you following things to get the optimum mileage from your bike:
• Bike should be serviced on regular intervals.
• Bike should be driven at the optimum speed (for bikes it is economical to go in the 40-60 kmphbeyond this speed more fuel gets consumed.
• Carburetor should be tuned for optimum performance.
• Correct tyres pressure should be maintained.
• Drive chain should be adjusted correctly.
• Clutch lever should not be pressed for long while driving.
• Engine should not be run in low gears for long.
• Do not park your bike under direct sunlight as it causes evaporation of petrol.
• Switch off the engine if the traffic halt is more than 30 seconds.
Questions about Honda CB Unicorn 160
I'm a resident of Siliguri (W.B), can I buy a Unicorn 160 from Jharkhand? It will save me nearly Rs.6000Bijon Kumar Gain 2016-06-13 1 Answer