How can I get a mileage better than 40-45 kmpl from Unicorn 160?
Following are our suggestions for mileage improvement:
• Get your bike serviced and change engine oil as recommended by manufacturer as a well serviced bike give better mileage.
• Get the carburetor tuned for optimum performance.
• Air filter might be clogged if yes then get it cleaned from authorized Suzuki service center.
• Check freely opening & closing of chock lever / knob. If sticky get it repaired.
• Check both wheels for free rotation
• Check all control cables for free operation.
• Maintain correct tyre pressure & check it periodically
• Bike should be driven at the optimum speed (40-60) kmph beyond this speed, more fuel gets consumed.
• Clutch lever should not be pressed for long while driving.
Questions about Honda CB Unicorn 160
I'm a resident of Siliguri (W.B), can I buy a Unicorn 160 from Jharkhand? It will save me nearly Rs.6000Bijon Kumar Gain 2016-06-13 1 Answer