What is the difference between Unicorn 150 and Unicorn 160?
The differences between Honda CB Unicorn 150 and Unicorn 160 are:
• CB Unicorn 150 is powered by 149.1 cc, 4 Stroke, Air cooled, SI Engine, which produces maximum power of 13.1 bhp @ 8000 rpm and maximum torque was 12.8 Nm @ 5000 while Unicorn 160 is powered by 162.7 cc, Air cooled, 4 stroke, SI engine, which produces maximum power of 14.5 bhp @ 8000 rpm and maximum torque of 14.61 Nm @ 6000 rpm
• Dimensions of Unicorn 150 are length (2095mm) width (756mm) height (1100mm), ground clearance (179mm) and kerb weight is 146 kg while of Unicorn 160 are length (2045mm) width (757mm) height (1060mm), ground clearance (150mm) and kerb weight is 135 kg.
• Fuel tank capacity of Unicorn 150 is 13 liters while of Unicorn 160 is 12 liters.
• Unicorn 150 was featured with tube tyres while Unicorn 160 with tubeless tyres.
• Mileage as per users experience of Unicorn 150 is around 50 kmpl while of Unicorn 160 is 45 kmpl.
Questions about Honda CB Unicorn 160
I'm a resident of Siliguri (W.B), can I buy a Unicorn 160 from Jharkhand? It will save me nearly Rs.6000Bijon Kumar Gain 2016-06-13 1 Answer