Honda CB Unicorn FAQs
1. What is the mileage offered by Honda CB Unicorn 150? How much is the capacity of the fuel tank?
Honda CB Unicorn 150 offers an ARAI-certified mileage of 60 kmpl under standard riding conditions. The mileage varies slightly according to the road conditions in the particular city. The fuel tank capacity is 13 litres with 2 litres being the reserve fuel capacity, which translates into appx. 780 km before your tank goes empty.
2. How about the engine performance of Honda CB Unicorn 150?
The bike is equipped with a 149.2 cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine that generates maximum power of 12.9 PS and maximum torque of 12.8 Nm. The engine is mated to a manual 5-speed gearbox.
3. What is the maximum speed that one can achieve on Honda CB Unicorn 150?
The powerful 150 cc engine in the Honda CB Unicorn 150 offers an excellent residing experience. You can achieve the maximum speed of up to 101 kmph on this bike without stressing the engine.
4. What are the colour options available for Honda CB Unicorn 150?
Honda CB Unicorn 150 is available in three different colours at present - Pearl Siena Red, Geny Grey Metallic and Pearl Igneous Black. The price of the bike remains uniform across both the colour variants.
5. Which other bikes does the Honda CB Unicorn 150 compete with?
The 150 cc motorbike segment faces fierce competition as there are numerous options available for the customers. The leading competitors for Honda CB Unicorn 150 are Suzuki Gixxer, TVS Apache RTR 160, Hero Xtreme Sports and Yamaha SZ RR V 2.0.
6. Is the company offering any discounts on Honda CB Unicorn 150?
As the discounts and offers keep on changing from time to time, it is difficult to tell precisely if any offers are running currently. In order to get accurate information regarding any available discounts and offers, get in touch with your nearest Honda dealership.
7. What type of information does the instrument cluster provide regarding the bike?
The instrument cluster in Honda CB Unicorn 150 offers detailed information about the bike’s performance. Some of the major features present are Analogue Odometer, Analogue Speedometer, Analogue Tachometer, Analogue Trip meter, Low fuel Indicator and Fuel Gauge.
8. How about the standard features present in the Honda CB Unicorn 150?
The major standard features present in Honda CB Unicorn 150 are electric start, pillion seat, pillion grab rail, turn signal, pass light, pillion footrest, 12V 7Ah battery, halogen headlight and bulb-type tail light.
9. What are the dimensions and weight of Honda CB Unicorn 150?
The bike has a kerb weight of 145 kg and key dimensions are as follows:
- Length: - 2092 mm
- Width: - 756 mm
- Height: - 1100 mm
- Seat height: - 785 mm
- Wheelbase: - 1336 mm
- Ground Clearance: - 179 mm
10. What are the wheel size and brake type used in Honda CB Unicorn 150?
Honda CB Unicorn 150 is equipped with 18-inch alloy wheels at the front and rear with tube tyres. The braking duties are handled at the front by 240 mm disc brakes and at the rear by 130 mm drum brakes. Currently, there is no option of radial tyres in Honda CB Unicorn 150.
11. How many variants of Honda CB Unicorn 150 are available in India?
At present, Honda CB Unicorn 150 is available in a single STD variant in India. There is no information from the company regarding any other variant being launched any time soon.