Honda CB300R – Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the price range of Honda CB300R?
The Honda CB300R is expected to be in the price range of INR 2.15 to 2.50 lakhs. It is a high-end bike with breathtaking features.
2. Who are the immediate competitors to the Honda CB300R?
The Honda CB300R offers stiff competition to the likes of KTM 390 Duke, BMW G310 and Royal Enfield Interceptor 650. Initial reviews point out that the Honda CB300R is a calmer alternative to the KTM. It compares better with the BMW G310 and is expected to rival the Dominar 400 as well.
3. Is the Honda CB300R manufactured in India?
No, the Honda CB300R has entered through the CKD (Completely Knocked Down) route. It entails that the individual parts are shipped to India and the bike is reassembled at the Honda plant.
4. What type of bike is the Honda CB300R?
The Honda CB300R is a naked bike as an improvement over the international small-capacity sports naked bike, the CB300F. Honda discontinued the CB300F in 2018. The design of the CB300R is similar to its larger sibling, the CB1000R.
5. Which engine is present in the Honda CB300R?
The Honda CB300R comes with a 286 cc single-cylinder, 4-valve DOHC liquid-cooled motor. This engine is capable of delivering power of 31.4 HP and 27.5 Nm torque. This engine made its international debut in the Honda CB300R in 2015. There has been some fine tuning to this engine to suit the Indian road conditions.
6. How is the Honda CB300R comparable to the Honda CB1000R?
The Honda CB1000R is a larger version of the CB300R. Similar to the CB1000R, the CB300R has dynamic features. The round LED headlight is a defining feature of this naked bike. Honda refers to the CB300R as the Neo-Sports Café. This vehicle comes with a new trellis frame. The USD fork stands out as one of its highlighting features. The CB300R is lighter than the CB1000R at 143 kg.
7. What are the specific features of the Honda CB300R?
The Honda CB300R is better than its peers in the market because of its classy features. The international model has a dual-channel ABS that improves the front-to-rear distribution of the ABS operation. The Honda CB300R also comes equipped with an LCD instrument panel that provides additional information, such as engine temperature, adjustable gear shift indicator, and current and average fuel consumption.
8. Does the Honda CB300R have an electric start mechanism?
Yes, the Honda CB300R has an electric start mechanism in addition to the conventional kick-start module.
9. How much fuel can you fill in the Honda CB300R fuel tank?
The Honda CB300R has a fuel tank capacity of 10 litres.
10. How is the transmission system in the Honda CB300R?
The Honda CB300R comes with a 6-speed gearbox and a wet, multi-plate hydraulic clutch.
11. What is the expected mileage of the Honda CB300R?
Initial reviews have not hig