By: Suhani on 2015-06-01

What is minimum EMI and down payment of Honda Dream Neo 2015?

1 Answers

So if you are looking to finance your motorcycle, you will have to give 30% amount of the on road price of the motorcycle, the on road price of Honda Dream Neo is around Rs. 48,895/- so the 30% of this amount comes to Rs. 14,668/- and the rest 70% of the amount you can pay in equal monthly installments, which is around Rs. 34,227/- The EMI of the bike depends upon the period of repayment of the motorcycle. The period of repayment is from 1 year to 5 years. So higher the period of repayment, the less is the EMI and vice versa. You will also have to pay an annual interest of 13.5 % to the bank which is providing the loan.

To read more about Honda Dream Neo 2015 click

TeamBikeportal   2015-06-19 11:05:47

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

Captchaupdate
Type the characters you see in the picture