Why my Honda Livo is not running beyond the speed of 60 kmph?
Possible reasons for low speed and our repair suggestions:
• Check fuel for no adulteration, if suspected replace fuel.
• Air filter might have clogged, if it is then clean it.
• Wheels may not be freely rotating.
• Breaks may be tight.
Possible reasons for low mileage and our repair suggestions:
• Get the carburetor tuned for optimum performance.
• Air filter might be clogged get it cleaned from authorized dealer workshop.
• Check both wheels for free rotation.
• Maintain correct tyre pressure.
•Clutch lever should not be pressed for long while driving.
Questions about Honda Livo